You can download the load balancer certificate (.crt) on your local repository.
You must have deployed the server node instances in the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console.
- Log in to the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console of load balancer as nodeadmin.
- On the Certificate Management page, in Load balancer/Node Management certificate, click Download.
The load balancer certificate (.crt) is saved on your local repository.
What to do next
If you do not have an external certificate,
- Upload the .crt certificate to all the three server nodes using rebundle VMware Pulse IoTC Agent. See Rebundle the VMware Pulse IoTC Agent Root CA Certificate
If you have an external certificate,
- Replace the load balancer certificate.See Replace the Load Balancer Certificate
- (Optional) Replace the server certificate with a custom certificate bundle. See Replace the Server Node Certificate with a Custom Certificate Bundle