The VMware Pulse IoT Center OVA contains a script which can be run to reset the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console administrator password.
A user forgets the node admin password and is not able to log in to the VMware Pulse IoT Center.
- The user must SSH to the VM.
- The user must have access to the VC terminal.
- Log in to a node as a root user.
- Run the script
- Enter the new password.
- Enter the new password again.
The password is reset successfully.
- Log out and log back again into the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console by using the new password.