You can replace the server certificate with a custom certificate bundle that is packaged in the PKCS12 format with the complete certification chain. Do not perform these steps if you have done the certification rebundling from the load balancer node.
- Log in to the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console as nodeadmin.
- On the Certificate Management page, click REPLACE to replace the existing server certificate.
- In Server/ Node management certificate, click REPLACE and BROWSE.
- Select a
.p12file from your repository that is password protected and contains the complete certificate chain.
- Select Replace VMware Pulse IoT Center Node Management Certificate check boxes or both to upload the certificate.
- Enter the certificate password.
- On the Replace Certificate page, select one or both the certificates in Select nodes(s) to upload the certificates. The certificates are replaced respectively depending on the selection. If you select both, you must enter the certificate alias details in the Alias text box. The options for certificate selections are as below:
Choice Description Server Certificate Use this option to replace a Server Certificate. Replace VMware Pulse IoT Center Node Management Certificate. Use this option to replace a Node Management Certificate.
- Enter the certificate password and click NEXT.
- On the Review page, review the details and click REPLACE.
You have successfully replaced the existing server certificate with a custom certificate bundle. To download the server logs, go to Services page and select Download Log Bundle.