After configuring a Non-VeloCloud Site (NVS) of type Microsoft Azure Virtual Hub in VeloCloud Orchestrator (VCO), you have to associate the Non-VeloCloud Site to the desired Profile in order to establish the tunnels between VeloCloud Gateways (VCGs) and Microsoft Azure Virtual Hub.
To associate a Non-VeloCloud Site to a Profile, perform the following steps:
- From the VCO navigation panel, go to Configure > Profiles.
The Configuration Profiles page appears.
- Select a profile you want to associate your Non-VeloCloud Site of type Microsoft Azure Virtual Hub and click the icon under the Device column.
The Device Settings page for the selected profile appears.
- Go to Cloud VPN area and enable Cloud VPN by turning the toggle button to On.
- Under Branch to Non-VeloCloud Site, select the Enable checkbox.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Non-VeloCloud Site of type Microsoft Azure Virtual Hub to establish VPN connection between the branch and the Micorsoft Azure Non-VeloCloud Site.
- Click Save Changes.
A tunnel is established between the branch and the Micorsoft Azure Non-VeloCloud Site. For more information, see Configure Branch to VPNs.