Describes how to register a new application in Azure Active Directory (AD).
To register a new application in Azure AD:
- Ensure you have an Azure subscription. If not, create a free account.
- Log in to your Microsoft Azure account.
The Microsoft Azure home screen appears.
- Click All Services and search for Azure Active Directory.
- Select Azure Active Directory and go to App registrations > New registration.
The Register an application screen appears.
- In the Name field, enter the name for your VCO application.
- Select a supported account type, which determines who can use the application.
- Click Register.
Your VCO application will be registered and displayed in the All applications and Owned applications tabs.
Make sure to note down the Directory (tenant) ID and Application (client) ID to be used during the VCO configuration for IaaS Subscription.