As an enterprise Administrator, at the Edge level, you can override the Netflow settings specified in the Profile by selecting the Enable Edge Override checkbox. To override Netflow settings per Edge, perform the steps on this procedure.
- From the VeloCloud Orchestrator, go to Configure > Edges.
The VeloCloud Edges page appears.
- Select an Edge you want to override Netflow settings and click the icon under the Device column.
The Device Setting page for the selected Edge appears.
- From the Configure Segment drop-down menu, select a profile segment to configure Netflow settings.
- Go to the Netflow Settings area and select the Enable Edge Override checkbox.
At the edge level, the Observation ID field is auto-populated with 8 bits segment ID and 24 bits edge ID and it cannot be edited. The Observation ID is unique to an Exporting Process per segment per enterprise.
- Follow the Step 4 in Configure Netflow Settings at the Profile Level to override the collector, filter, and Netflow export interval information specified in the Profile.
- From the Source Interface drop-down menu, select an Edge interface configured in the segment as the source interface, to choose the source IP for the NetFlow packets.
Note: Make sure you select an Edge interface with 'Advertise' field set as the source interface. If none is selected, the Management interface IP is set as the source interface for the Global segment and the Edge automatically selects an interface with 'Advertise' field set as the source interface for all other segments.
- Click Save Changes.