Describes how to create a new client secret in Azure AD for the purpose of authentication.
To create a new client secret in Azure AD:
- Ensure you have an Azure subscription. If not, create a free account.
- Log in to your Microsoft Azure account.
The Microsoft Azure home screen appears.
- Select Azure Active Directory > App registrations.
- On the Owned applications tab, click on your registered VCO application.
- Go to Certificates & secrets > New client secret.
The Add a client secret screen appears.
- Provide details such as description and expiry value for the secret and click Add.
The client secret is created for the registered application.
Note: Copy and save the new client secret value to be used during the IaaS subscription in VCO.