Describes how to add SD-WAN routes into the Azure network manually.
To add SD-WAN routes manually in to the Azure network:
Ensure you have completed provisioning the Azure VPN sites at the VCO side.
- Log in to your Microsoft Azure account.
The Microsoft Azure home screen appears.
- Go to All resources and from the list of available resources, select the Virtual WAN that you have created.
- Under the Virtual WAN architecture area, click VPN sites.
- From the available list of VPN sites, select your VPN site (for example,Non-VeloCloud site name.primary), that is added as a result of NVS provisioning step done using the VCO.
- Right click your Primary VPN site and select Edit.
The Edit site pop-up window appears.
- In the Private address space text box, enter the address range for the SD-WAN routes.
- Click Confirm.
Similarly, you can edit your Redundant VPN site by following the above steps.