Describes how to configure an Infrastructure as a Service Provider (IaaS) subscription in VCO.
To configure an IaaS subscription in VCO:
Ensure you have registered the VCO application and created Client secret in the Azure portal. For steps, see Prerequisites.
- From the navigation panel in the VCO, go to Configure > Network Services.
The Services screen appears.
- In the Iaas Subscriptions area, click the New button.
The Configure IaaS Subscription dialog box appears.
- From the Subscription Type drop-down-menu, select Microsoft Azure Subscription.
- Enter the Active Directory Tenant ID, Client ID, and Client Secret corresponding to your VCO Application Registration.
- Click the Get Subscriptions button to retrieve the list of Azure Subscriptions for which the App Registration has been allocated an IAM role.
- Click Save Changes.
What to do next
Configure a Non-VeloCloud Site (NVS) of type Microsoft Azure Virtual Hub. For more information, see Configure a Microsoft Azure Non-VeloCloud Site.