Only Operators can request Diagnostic Bundles. If you are an Operator, you will see the Diagnostic Bundle button in the top right corner of the Diagnostic Bundles screen in the VCO ( Test & Troubleshooting > Diagnostic Bundles).
To request a diagnostic bundle:
- Click the Request Diagnostic Bundle button located on the top right corner of the Diagnostic Bundles screen.
- In the Request Diagnostic Bundle dialog box:
- In the Target drop-down menu, select the specific Edge from which you will receive the data.
- If you want to indicate the reason for request, include that in the Reason for Generation textbox.
- For an advanced request, click the Advanced button and choose a limit from the Core Limit drop-down menu. The Core Limit is used to reduce the size of the uploaded bundle when the Internet connectivity is experiencing errors.
- Click the Submit button.
The Diagnostic Request bundle for the selected Edge is in the Pending state, as shown in the Request Status column in the Diagnostic Bundles window. When finished, the status will change to Complete. The Complete status is a link that you can click to download the bundle.