VeloCloud recommends installation of the Orchestrator and Gateway applications as a virtual machine (i.e. guest instance) on an existing hypervisor.
The VeloCloud Orchestrator requires the following minimal guest instance specifications:
- 8 Intel vCPU's at 2.5 Ghz or higher
- 16 GB of memory
Note: The VCO will not start with less than 10GB of memory.
- 2x 1TB SSD based persistent volumes (expandable through LVM if needed)
- Required Minimum IOPS: 5,000 IOPS
- 1 Gbps NIC
- Ubuntu x64 server VM compatibility
- Single public IP address (Can be made available through NAT)