SD-WAN Orchestrator consists of user roles with different set of privileges. As an Enterprise Super User, you can assign a pre-defined role to other Enterprise users. Role Customization allows you to customize the existing set of privileges for the user roles. The customization is applied to all the users available within the Enterprise.
Only an Operator super user can enable the Role Customization for an Enterprise super user. If the Role Customization option is not available for you, contact your Operator.
In the Enterprise portal, click Role Customization
You can perform the following operations:
- Show Current Privileges – Displays the current user role privileges. You can view the privileges of all the user roles and download them in CSV format.
- New Package – Enables to create a new package with customized role privileges. See Create New Customized Package.
- Reset to System Default – Allows to reset the current role privileges to default settings. Only the customized privileges applied to the user roles in the Enterprise portal are reset to the default settings.
Click Actions to perform the following activities:
- Upload Package – Allows to upload a customized package. See Upload Customized Package.
- Clone Package – Enables to create a copy of the selected package.
- Modify Package – Enables to edit the customization settings in the selected package. You can also click the link to the package to edit the settings.
- Delete Package – Removes the selected package. You cannot delete a package if it is already in use.
- Apply Package – Applies the customization available in the selected package to the existing user roles. This option modifies the role privileges only at the current level. If there are customizations available at the Enterprise level or a lower level for the same role, then the lower level takes precedence.