Netflow source interface’s primary IP address should come from VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator. In absence of the optional source interface configuration, the flow records would consume one of the up and advertised LAN/Routed IP address as source IP address. It is mandatory to have atleast one up and advertised LAN/Routed interface on the particular segment, for Netflow to function. The Orchestrator UI needs to be modified to reflect this.
- Use different source interface for each segment.
- If we consider segments distinct exporting processes, then use observation DomainId to distinguish between segments.
0..7 0..7 0..16 destination_type reserved destination_if_idx
- E2E, E2DC, CLOUD: map(next_hop_id) -> if_idx
- ANY/DIRECT: map(link_logical_id) -> if_idx
Allow Netflow to be filtered by:
- ingressVRFID (or all segments)
- sourceIPv4Address (mask)
- destinationIPv4Address (mask)