Standard Administrator Superusers and Standard Administrators can create new admin users.
In the Enterprise portal, click.
- You can create new admin users by clicking either New Admin, or .
- In the New Admin window, enter the following details:
- Enter the user details like username, password, Name, Email, and Phone numbers.
- If you have chosen the authentication mode as Native in Configure Enterprise Authentication, then the type of the user is selected as Native. If you have chosen a different authentication mode, you can choose the type of the user. If you choose the user to be Non-Native, the password option is not available, as it is inherited from the authentication mode.
- Account Role: Choose the user role from the available options.
- Click Create.