After configuring a Non VMware SD-WAN Site via Edge in SD-WAN Orchestrator, you have to associate the Non VMware SD-WAN Site to the desired Profile in order to establish the tunnels between SD-WAN Gateways and the Non VMware SD-WAN Site.
- From the SD-WAN Orchestrator, go to Configure > Profiles.
The Configuration Profiles page appears.
- Select a profile you want to configure Cloud VPN and click the icon under the Device column.
The Device Settings page for the selected profile appears.
- Go to Cloud VPN area and enable Cloud VPN by turning the toggle button to On.
- To establish a VPN connection directly from a SD-WAN Edge to a Non VMware SD-WAN Site (VPN gateway of Cloud provider such as Azure, AWS), select the Enable checkbox under Branch to Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge.
- From the list of configured Services, select a Non VMware SD-WAN Site to establish VPN connection. Click the + (plus) button to add additional Non VMware SD-WAN Sites.
Note: Only one Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge service is allowed to be enabled in at most one segment. Two segments cannot have the same Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge service enabled.For more information about configuring a Non VMware SD-WAN Site Network Service through Edge, see Configure a Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge.
- To disable a particular service, uncheck the respective Enable Service checkbox.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Before associating a Non VMware SD-WAN Site to a Profile, ensure that the gateway for the Enterprise Data Center is already configured by the Enterprise Data Center Administrator and the Data Center VPN Tunnel is enabled.