A Diagnostic bundle is a collection of configuration files, logs, and related events from a specific Edge.
- Click Request Diagnostic Bundle.
- In the Request Diagnostic Bundle window, configure the following:
- Target – Select the target Edge from the drop-down list. The data is collected from the selected Edge.
- Reason for Generation – Optionally, you can enter your reason for generating the bundle.
- If required, click the Advanced button and choose a value from the Core Limit drop-down list. The Core Limit is used to reduce the size of the uploaded bundle when the Internet connectivity is experiencing issues.
- Click Submit.
The Diagnostic Bundles window displays the details of the bundle being generated, along with the status. To download the generated bundle, see Download Diagnostic Bundle.