The DNS Settings can be used to configure conditional DNS forwarding through a private DNS service and to specify a public DNS service to be used for querying purpose.
To configure the DNS settings:
- In the Enterprise portal, click .
- Click the Device Icon next to a profile, or click the link to the profile, and then click the Device tab.
- In the Device tab, configure the following in the DNS Settings section:
- Conditional DNS Forwarding – Select a private DNS service from the drop-down list to forward the DNS requests related to the domain name. You can also choose the New Private DNS Service to create a new private DNS service.
- Public DNS – Select a public DNS service from the drop-down list to be used for querying the domain names. You can also choose the New DNS Service to create a new public DNS service.
For more information on creating new DNS service, see Configure DNS Services.
- In the Device tab, click Save Changes.