VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator allows Operator Super Users and Operator Standard Admins to enable Analytics for an existing SD-WAN customer (Enterprise or Partner).
- In the Operator portal, navigate to Manage Customers.
The Customers screen appears.
- Click on the specific customer name for whom you want to enable Analytics.
The Customer Configuration screen appears.
- In the Analytics Configuration area, from the Analytics Capability drop-down menu, select one of the following options to enable Analytics:
- Application and Branch Analytics - When provisioning an Edge, allows the customer Administrator to choose between Application analytics only and Application and Branch analytics.
- None - By default, this option is selected and Analytics is disabled for the customer.
- Define the maximum number of Edges that can be provisioned as Analytics Edge by entering a numeric value in the # of analytics edges allowed textbox. By default, Unlimited is selected.
- Click Save Changes.
Analytics is enabled for the selected customer. You can click the customer name to navigate to the Enterprise portal and add or modify Analytics configurations for the customer.