You can monitor the status and usage data of Gateways available in the Operator and the Partner portal.
To monitor the Gateways:
- In the Operator portal, click Gateways.
- The Gateways page displays the list of available Gateways.
- Click the link to a Gateway. The details of the selected Gateway are displayed.
- Click the Monitor tab to view the usage data of the selected Gateway.
The Monitor tab of the selected Gateway displays the following details:
At the top of the page, you can choose a specific time period to view the details of the Gateway for the selected duration.
The page displays graphical representation of usage details of the following parameters for the period of selected time duration, along with the minimum, maximum, and average values.
- CPU Percentage – Percentage of usage of CPU.
- Memory Usage – Percentage of usage of memory.
- Flow Counts – Count of traffic flow.
- Handoff Queue Drops – Count of packets dropped due to queued handoff.
- Tunnel Count – Count of tunnel sessions.
Hover the mouse on the graphs to view more details.
You can also view the details using the new Orchestrator UI. See Monitor Gateways using new Orchestrator UI.