VMware provides System Properties to configure various features and options available in the Orchestrator portal.
In the Operator portal, navigate to the System Properties page, which lists the available pre-defined system properties. See List of System Properties, which lists some of the system properties that you can modify as an Operator.
To configure the system properties:
- Click New System Property to add a new property.
- In the New System Property window, enter a name for the new property and choose the Data Type from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Value for the property according to the data type.
- Enter a description for the property.
- Click Save.
- To modify the values of a property, click the link to the property or select the property and click .
- To remove a property, select the property and click .
You can use the Search field to find a specific system property. See the section titled, "List of System Properties" in the VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator Deployment and Monitoring Guide, which lists some of the system properties that you can modify as an Operator.
List of System Properties
As an Operator, you can add or modify the values of the system properties. See the VMware SD-WAN OrchestratorDeployment and Monitoring Guide, section titled, "List of System Properties" for more information.