At the Edge-level, an Enterprise or Partner Administrator can configure the Analytics endpoint settings to either Dynamic IP address or Static IP address for a specific Analytics Edge. By default, the Analytics endpoint is set to Dynamic IP address.
For Dynamic IP Analytics endpoint setting, ensure to whitelist this URL (loupe-m.nyansa.com). If you require Static IP address to open the firewall to allow communication between an Analytics Edge and Cloud Analytics Engine, the Analytics endpoint setting should be set to Static IP address. For Static IP Analytics endpoint setting, ensure to whitelist this URL (loupe-m2.nyansa.com).
To configure the Analytics endpoint settings to Static IP address, perform the following steps.
- From the SD-WAN Orchestrator, go to Configure > Edges.
The Edges page appears.
- Select an Analytics Edge to configure Analytics endpoint settings and click the icon under the Device column.
The Device Setting page for the selected Edge appears.
- From the Configure Segment drop-down menu, select a profile segment to configure Analytics settings.
- Go to the Analytics Settings area and from the Analytics Endpoint drop-down menu, select Static IP as the Analytics endpoint for the selected Analytics Edge.
- Click Save Changes.
What to do next
- To view the Analytics data, see View Analytics Data.