After configuring a Non VMware SD-WAN Site of type Zscaler in SD-WAN Orchestrator, you have to associate the Non VMware SD-WAN Site to the desired Profile in order to establish the tunnels between SD-WAN Gateways and Zscaler VPN Gateways. To associate a Non VMware SD-WAN Site to a configuration profile, perform the following steps:
- From the SD-WAN Orchestrator navigation panel, go to Configure > Profiles. The Configuration Profiles page appears.
- Select a profile you want to associate your Non VMware SD-WAN Site of type Zscaler and click the icon under the Device column. The Device Settings page for the selected profile appears.
- Go to Cloud VPN area and enable Cloud VPN by turning the toggle button to On.
- Under Branch to Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway, select the Enable checkbox.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Non VMware SD-WAN Site of type Zscaler to establish VPN connection between the branch and the Zscaler Non VMware SD-WAN Site.
- Click Save Changes.