You can select the data to be included in a custom report.
- When you click Next after selecting the time range in Select Time Range, the Select Data window appears.
- Select the checkboxes of the data that you want to include in the report from the following available options:
- Edges by Application – Breakdown details of top 10 applications and the top 10 Edges using each application.
- Applications by Traffic – Breakdown details of SD-WAN consumption based on traffic distribution with top 10 applications for each traffic type.
- Applications by Transport – Breakdown details of SD-WAN consumption based on transport distribution with top 10 applications for each transport type.
- Backup Link Usage – List of top backup links based on traffic with top 5 applications for each backup link.
- Top Non SD-WAN Destinations (Direct) – List of top Non SD-WAN destinations directly from the VMware SD-WAN Edges with top 5 Edges for each destination.
- Top Non SD-WAN Destinations (via SD-WAN Gateway) – List of top Non SD-WAN destinations via VMware SD-WAN Gateways with top 5 Edges for each destination.
- Top Talkers – List of top clients across Edges with top 5 applications for each client.
- Click Next.
What to do next
See Select Edges.