The Azure Vritual Edge Deployment Guide focuses on how to deploy a Virtual Edge in Azure leveraging the convenience of an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Template.
More customers are moving workload to Public Cloud infrastructure and expect to extend SD-WAN from remote sites to public cloud to guarantee SLA. There are multiple options offered by VMware SD-WAN, leveraging distributed VMware SD-WAN Gateways to establish IPsec towards public cloud private network or deploy the Virtual Edge directly in Azure.
- An Azure account and login information.
- Familiarity with Azure Virtual Network concepts. (For more information, go to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/virtual-networks-overview)
- RSA Public Key (For more information, go to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/linux/mac-create-ssh-keys
- VMware ARM Template (download the template here: https://code.vmware.com/samples?id=6437
- SD-WAN Orchestratortarget and admin account to login.