You can enable or disable the capabilities for a selected customer:
In the Operator portal, navigate to Manage Customers.
Select a customer and clickor click the link to the customer.
In the Enterprise portal, click.
In the Customer Configuration page, select to enable or disable the Customer Capabilities:
Truevalue. For more information, see System Properties.
- Enable Enterprise Auth – By default, only the Operator can enable or disable two-factor authentication for an enterprise. When you enable this capability, the Enterprise Admins can configure the two-factor authentication on their own.
- Enable Firewall logging to Orchestrator – Allows an enterprise user to enable or disable logging the Firewall information to the Orchestrator, at the Profile level and Edge level. When Firewall logging is enabled, you can monitor the Firewall logs in the Enterprise portal.
- Enable Legacy Networks – Allows an enterprise to use legacy networks. You cannot enable this option if you are using a segment-based Operator profile.
- Enable Premium Service – Allows to utilize the premium services.
- Enable Role Customization – Allows to enable or disable an Enterprise super user to customize the role privileges for other Enterprise users.
- Enable Segmentation – Allows to configure segments.
- Enable Stateful Firewall – Allows an enterprise user to enable or disable the Stateful Firewall feature at the profile and edge level.
- Delegate Management To Customer – The following options are always visible to customers. When you enable these options, customers can modify the settings.
- CoS Mapping
- Service Rate Limiting
After choosing the capabilities, click Save Changes.