As a Partner Super user, you can manage the Partner Customers, configure the customer capabilities and other customer settings using the Manage Customers tab in the Partner portal.
In the Partner portal, clickto perform the following activities.
- New Customer: Creates a new customer. See Create New Customer.
- Clone Customer: Creates a new customer, by cloning the existing configurations from the selected customer. See Clone a Customer.
- Modify Customer: Navigates to the System Settings in the Enterprise portal, where you can configure other settings corresponding to the selected customer. You can also click a customer name to navigate to the Enterprise portal. For more information see the VMware SD-WAN Administration Guide.
- Delete Customer: Deletes the selected customers. Ensure that you have removed all the Edges associated to the selected customer, before deleting the customer.
- Support Email: Selected Customer: Sends customer support messages to the selected customer.
- Assign software image - Adds a software image for the selected customers.
Note: This option is available only for Partner Customers with Edge Image Management feature-enabled.
- Update Edge Image Management - Allows you to enable or disable the Edge Image Management feature for the selected customers.
- Update Customer Alerts: Enables or disables the alerts for the selected customers.
- Export All Customers: Exports the details of all the customers in the Partner portal to a CSV file. The default separator used is comma (,) and you can choose to edit the separator to any other special character.