You can create a new Gateway Pool if your Operator has granted you access to this feature. Contact your operator if you want to gain access. Gateways owned and created by your Operator are read-only.
To create a new Gateway Pool:
- Click the New Gateway Pool button to create a new Gateway Pool.
- In the New Gateway Pool dialog box:
- Enter a unique Name and a Description of the Gateway Pool.
- Choose an option from the Partner Gateway Hand Off drop-down menu.
- Click the Create button to create your Gateway Pool.
You can modify any Gateway Pools that you own. However, Operator-owned Gateway Pools are read-only.