The Packet Capture bundle collects the packets data of a network. These files are used in analyzing the network characteristics. You can use the data for debugging an Edge device.
If you are an Operator user, in the Enterprise portal, click.
If you are a Partner user or an Enterprise user, click.
- Click Request PCAP Bundle.
- In the Request PCAP Bundle window that appears, configure the following:
- Target – Choose the target Edge from the drop-down list. The packets are collected from the selected Edge.
- Interface – Choose an Interface or a VLAN from the drop-down list. The packets are collected on the selected Interface.
- Duration – Choose the time in seconds. The packets are collected for the selected duration.
- Reason for Generation – Optionally, you can enter your reason for generating the bundle.
- Click Submit.
The window displays the details of the bundle being generated, along with the status. To download the generated bundle, see Download Diagnostic Bundle.