You can view the events related to the BFD sessions.
In the enterprise portal, click.
To view the events related to BFD, you can use the filter option. Click the drop-down arrow next to the Search option and choose to filter either by the Event or by the Message column.
The following events occur whenever a BFD session is established to an Edge or a Gateway neighbor, or when the BFD neighbor is unavailable.
- BFD session established to edge neighbor
- BFD session established to Gateway neighbor
- Edge BFD neighbor unavailable
- Edge Incorrect local IP address in BFD configuration
- Gateway BFD neighbor unavailable
The following image shows some of the BFD events.
You can also view the events in the new Orchestrator UI.
Click Launch New Orchestrator UI in the pop-up window. The UI opens in a new tab displaying the monitoring options.
Click Events. Click the Filter Icon in the Search option to filter the BFD events.