After installing SD-WAN Orchestrator, a default profile is available. If required, you can create additional Profiles.
To create a Profile using the new Orchestrator UI:
- In the Enterprise portal, click the Open New Orchestrator UI option available at the top of the Window.
- Click Launch New Orchestrator UI in the pop-up window. The UI opens in a new tab displaying the monitoring and configuring options.
Note: The Configure tab is available only when the Operator has enabled the option. If the tab is not available for you, contact your Operator.
- Click .
- In the Profiles page, click New Profile.
- Enter a Name and Description for the new Profile and click Create.
- The Device tab opens, which provides options to configure the Profile settings. For more information, see Configure Profiles with new Orchestrator UI.