Describes how to add SD-WAN routes into the Azure network manually.
To add SD-WAN routes manually into the Azure network:
Ensure you have completed provisioning the Azure VPN sites at the SD-WAN Orchestrator side.
- Log in to your Microsoft Azure account.
The Microsoft Azure home screen appears.
- Go to All resources and from the list of available resources, select the Virtual WAN that you have created.
- Under the Virtual WAN architecture area, click VPN sites.
- From the available list of VPN sites, select your VPN site (for example, Non SD-WAN Destination name.primary), that is added as a result of Non SD-WAN Destination provisioning step done using the SD-WAN Orchestrator.
- Click on the name of the selected VPN site and from the top of the next screen, select Edit site.
- In the Private address space text box, enter the address range for the SD-WAN routes.
- Click Confirm.
Similarly, you can edit your Redundant VPN site by following the above steps.