Address Groups can store a range of IP addresses with different options and/or domain names.
- In the Enterprise portal, click .
- In the Address Groups tab, click .
- In the Configure Address Group window, enter a Name and Description for the Address Group.
- Under IP Address Ranges, enter the range of IP Addresses by selecting the Prefix or Mask options: CIDR prefix, Subnet mask, or Wildcard mask, as required.
- Under Domains, define the domain names for the Address Group. The domain names defined in the Address Group can be used as a matching criteria for Business policies or Firewall rules.
- Click Create.
What to do next
- You can define a business policy and a firewall rule with the Address Group. For more information, see:
- You can modify the IP addresses and domain names in an Address Group by clicking Address Groups tab. in the
- To delete an Address Group, click . Before deleting an Address Group, ensure to exclude the Address Group from the business policies or firewall rules.