You can establish a VPN connection between a branch and a Non SD-WAN Destination through SD-WAN Gateway by enabling Branch to Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway under Cloud VPN.
- From the SD-WAN Orchestrator, go to Configure > Profiles.
The Configuration Profiles page appears.
- Select a profile you want to configure Cloud VPN and click the icon under the Device column.
The Device Settings page for the selected profile appears.
- Go to Cloud VPN area and enable Cloud VPN by turning the toggle button to On.
- To establish a VPN connection between a Branch and Non SD-WAN Destination through SD-WAN Gateway, select the Enable checkbox under Branch to Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway.
- From the drop-down menu, select a Non SD-WAN Destination to establish VPN connection. Click the + (plus) button to add additional Non SD-WAN Destinations.
- You can also create VPN connections by selecting the New Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway option from the drop-down menu. The New Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway dialog appears.
- In the Name textbox, enter the name for the Non SD-WAN Destination.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select a Non SD-WAN Destination.
- In the Primary VPN Gateway textbox, enter the IP address that you want to configure as the primary VPN gateway for the selected Non SD-WAN Destination.
- Click Next. A new Non SD-WAN Destination will be created and gets added to the Non SD-WAN Destination drop-down menu.
For more information about configuring a Non SD-WAN Destination Network Service through Gateway, see Configure Non SD-WAN Destinations via Gateway.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Before associating a Non SD-WAN Destination to a Profile, ensure that the gateway for the Enterprise Data Center is already configured by the Enterprise Data Center Administrator and the Data Center VPN Tunnel is enabled.