Operator Super Users can create new operator users.
In the Operator portal, click Operator Users.
- You can create new operator users by clicking either New Operator, or .
- In the New Operator Account window, enter the following details:
- Enter the user details like username, password, Name, Email, and Phone numbers.
- Under Account Role, choose the user role from the available options:
- Operator SuperUser - Can view and create additional Operators.
- Operator Standard Admin - Can view and manage their networks
- Operator Business - Can create and manage customer accounts.
- Operator Support - Can monitor SD-WAN Edges and its activities.
- Click Create.
The user details are displayed in the Operator Users page.