Once a SD-WAN Edge is activated successfully and it is ready for routing network traffic, you can promote the activated Edge from the Bastion Orchestrator to the Production Orchestrator through a secure channel.
To promote the activated SD-WAN Edge from the Bastion Orchestrator to the Production Orchestrator:
- In the Enterprise portal of the Production Orchestrator, go to .
- Select a SD-WAN Edge to be promoted and click .
The selected Edge is promoted to the Production Orchestrator and will be assigned with the Production profile that is used during Edge provisioning. You can view the Bastion state and status of the Edge from the Monitor Bastion Orchestrator Configuration and Events.page. For more information, see
Once the SD-WAN Edge is promoted to Production Orchestrator, all the information such as Enterprise customer details, Edge details, Bastion profile, and Operator users (other than the single Super user indicated on the Private configuration page) will be removed from the Bastion Orchestrator.
- Count of Staged Edges out of the total number of Edges configured for an Enterprise.
- Count of Promoted Edges out of the total number of Edges configured for the Enterprise.
- Count of Staged Gateways out of the total number of Gateways configured for the Enterprise.