An Operator Profile is used to specify the network settings managed by SD-WAN Orchestrator. When you create a Customer or Partner, you can assign an Operator profile to them.
As an Operator user, you can create a new Operator profile, duplicate an existing profile, modify or remove or delete a profile using the Actions button at the right-hand top corner of the Operator Profiles page as follows:
- New Profile – Creates a new Operator profile. See Create New Profile.
- Duplicate Profile – Creates a copy of the selected Operator profile. See Duplicate Operator Profile.
- Modify Profile – Enables to update the network settings in the selected Operator Profile. See Modify Operator Profile.
- Remove Profile - Removes a selected Operator profile from all associated partners and customers.
- Delete Profile – Deletes the selected profiles.
Note: You cannot delete a profile that has already been assigned to a Customer or Partner.
For the selected profile, the usage information such as number of customers using the profile and software version used by the profile appears at the left-hand bottom of the page.
Click Reapply to force re-update of the selected software image for the edges associated with the selected Operator Profile.