After creating a Gateway Pool, you can add Gateways to the Pool and associate the Pool to an Enterprise Customer.
Whenever you create a new Gateway Pool or clone a Pool, you are redirected to the Gateway Pool Properties page to configure the properties of the Pool.
To configure an existing Gateway Pool:
- In the Operator portal, click Gateway Pools. In the Gateway Pools page, the existing Gateway Pools are displayed.
- Click the link to a Gateway Pool to configure the Pool.
- In the Gateway Pool Properties page, configure the following:
- In the Properties section, the existing Name, Description, Partner Gateway Hand Off details, and the Association Type are displayed. If required, you can modify these details, except the Association Type.
- In the Gateways In Pool section, click Manage to add Gateways to the Pool.
- In the Assign Gateways window that appears, move the required Gateways from the Available pane to Assigned pane using the Arrows.
- The added Gateways are displayed in the window.
- Click Save Changes.
The configured Gateway Pools are displayed in the Gateway Pools page.
What to do next
You can associate the Gateway Pool to a Partner or an Enterprise Customer. The Edges available in the Enterprise are connected to the Gateways available in the Pool.
Refer to the following links to associate the Gateway Pool: