The Manage Customers option allows you to create new customers, configure the customer capabilities, clone the existing configuration, and to configure other customer settings.
In the Operator panel, click Manage Customers.
Click Actions to perform the following activities:
- New Customer - Creates a new customer. See Create New Customer.
- Clone Customer - Creates a new customer, by cloning the existing configurations from the selected customer. See Clone a Customer.
- Modify Customer - Navigates to the System Settings in the Enterprise portal, where you can configure other settings corresponding to the selected customer. You can also click a customer name to navigate to the Enterprise portal. For more information see the VMware SD-WAN Administration Guide.
- Delete Customer - Deletes the selected customers. Ensure that you have removed all the Edges associated to the selected customer, before deleting the customer.
- Stage to Bastion - Stages a customer to the Bastion Orchestrator.
- Unstage from Bastion - Removes a customer from the Production Orchestrator.
Note: Stage to Bastion and Unstage from Bastion options are available only when the Bastion Orchestrator feature is enabled using the
For more information, see Bastion Orchestrator Configuration Guide available at https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-SD-WAN/index.html.
- Transfer to Partner - Assigns the selected customers to a partner. You can select an existing partner from the drop-down list and also choose whether to delegate the privileges to Operator and Partner.
- Release from Partner - Releases the selected customer from the partner.
- Support Email: Selected Customer - Sends customer support messages to the selected customer.
- Assign operator profile - Adds an Operator Profile for the selected customers.
Note: This option is available only for Enterprise Super users with Edge Image Management feature-enabled.
- Update Edge Image Management - Allows you to enable or disable the Edge Image Management feature for the selected customers.
- Update Pre-Notifications - Enables or disables the pre-notification alerts for the selected customers.
- Update Customer Alerts - Enables or disables the alerts for the selected customers.
- Rebalance Gateways - Rebalances the Gateways of Edges associated with the selected customer.
- Export All Customers - Exports the details of all the customers in the Operator portal to a CSV file. The default separator used is comma (,) and you can choose to edit the separator to any other special character.
- Export Customer Edge Inventory - Exports the inventory details of all the Edges associated with all the customers to a CSV file. The default separator used is comma (,) and you can choose to edit the separator to any other special character.