To set up an OpenID Connect (OIDC)-based application in OneLogin for Single Sign On (SSO), perform the steps on this procedure.
Ensure you have an OneLogin account to sign in.
- Log in to your OneLogin account as an Admin user.
The OneLogin home screen appears.
- To create a new application:
- In the upper navigation bar, click Apps > Add Apps.
- In the Find Applications text box, search for “OpenId Connect” or “oidc” and then select the OpenId Connect (OIDC) app.
The Add OpenId Connect (OIDC) screen appears.
- In the Display Name text box, enter the name for your application and click Save.
- On the Configuration tab, enter the redirect URI that SD-WAN Orchestrator uses as the callback endpoint and click Save.
In the SD-WAN Orchestrator application, at the bottom of the Authentication screen, you can find the redirect URL link. Ideally, the SD-WAN Orchestrator redirect URL will be in this format: https://<Orchestrator URL>/login/ssologin/openidCallback.
- On the Parameters tab, under OpenId Connect (OIDC), double click Groups.
The Edit Field Groups popup appears.
- Configure User Roles with value “--No transform--(Single value output)” to be sent in groups attribute and click Save.
- On the SSO tab, from the Application Type drop-down menu, select Web.
- From the Authentication Method drop-down menu, select POST as the Token Endpoint and click Save.
Also, note down the Client Credentials (Client ID and Client Secret) to be used during the SSO configuration in SD-WAN Orchestrator.
- On the Access tab, choose the roles that will be allowed to login and click Save.
- To add roles and users to your SD-WAN Orchestrator application:
- Click Users > Users and select a user.
- On the Application tab, from the Roles drop-down menu, on the left, select a role to be mapped to the user.
- Click Save Users.
You have completed setting up an OIDC-based application in OneLogin for SSO.
What to do next
Configure Single Sign On in SD-WAN Orchestrator.