You can view the events related to the BGP sessions.
In the Enterprise portal, click.
To view the events related to BGP, you can use the filter option. Click the drop-down arrow next to the Search option and choose to filter either by the Event or by the Message column.
The following are the events related to BGP.
- BGP session established to Gateway neighbor
- BGP session established to Edge neighbor
- BGPv6 session established to Edge neighbor
- Edge BGP neighbor unavailable
- Edge BGPv6 neighbor unavailable
- Gateway BGP neighbor unavailable
You can also view the events in the new Orchestrator UI.
Click Launch New Orchestrator UI in the pop-up window. The UI opens in a new tab displaying the monitoring options.
Click Events. Click the Filter Icon in the Search option to filter the BGP events.
The following image shows some of the BGP events.