You can configure Telegraf to receive Syslog settings from Gateways.
To configure Telegraf as syslog receiver:
- In the Operator portal, click Gateways.
- The Gateways page displays the list of available Gateways. Click the link to a Gateway. The details of the selected Gateway are displayed in the Configure Gateways page.
- In the Overview tab, scroll down to the Syslog Settings section and configure Loopback IP address as the syslog receiver.
- Configure the Input plugin in Telegraf with the protocol and port configured in SD-WAN Orchestrator, as follows:
[[inputs.syslog]] server = "tcp://:6514" framing = "non-transparent"
- Configure an Output plugin.
The integration of Telegraf sends the syslog data from the Gateways to the output plugins and you can view the details in the dashboards in visual format.