Before you decommission the quiesced Gateways, ensure that there are no Edges or NSDs connected to the Gateway.
In case there are Partners or direct customers who have not yet migrated from the quiesced Gateways, follow-up with them to ensure that they migrate from the quiesced Gateway. Verify that the quiesced Gateway is empty and then decommission it.
To decommission a quiesced Gateway:
- In the Operator portal, click the Open New Orchestrator UI option available at the top of the Window.
- Click Launch New Orchestrator UI in the pop-up window. The UI opens in a new tab.
- Go to Gateway Management. The Gateways page lists the available Gateways.
- Click the link of the Gateway that you want to decommission. The details of the Gateway appears in the Overview tab.
- From the Service State drop-down list, select Out Of Service.
- Click Save Changes.