In addition to the default Gateway pool, you can create new Gateway pools and associate them with Enterprise Customers.
- In the new UI, click the Gateway Management tab and go to Gateway Pools in the left navigation pane.
The Gateway Pools page appears.
- Click New Gateway Pool.
- In the New Gateway Pool dialog, configure the following details and click Create.
Field Description Name Enter a name for the new Gateway pool. Description Enter a description for the Gateway pool. Partner Gateway Hand Off This option determines the method to hand off the Gateways to Partners. Choose one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- None – Select this option when Partner Gateway hand off is not required.
- Allow – Select this option when you want the Gateway pool to support a mix of both the Partner Gateways and Cloud Gateways.
- Only Partner Gateways – Select this option when Edges in the Enterprise should not be assigned with Cloud Gateways from the pool, and will only be assigned with the Gateways that are set for an individual Edge.
IP Version Choose one of the following address types with which the Gateway pool should be enabled:
Note: If you want to use Edges with IPv6 support, then choose IPv4 and IPv6.
- IPv4 – Allows to add IPv4 only Gateways.
- IPv4 and IPv6 – Allows to add Gateways with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
What to do next
- Configure the Gateway pool by adding Gateways to the pool. See Configure Gateway Pools with New Orchestrator UI.