To request RMA reactivation using email:
- Log in to SD-WAN Orchestrator, and then go to Configure > Edges.
- Click the Edge that you want to replace. The Edge Overview page appears.
- Scroll down to the RMA Reactivation area, and then click Request Reactivation to generate a new activation key. The status of the Edge changes to Reactivation Pending mode.
Note: The reactivation key is valid for one month only. When the key expires, a warning message is displayed. To generate a new key, click Generate New Activation Key.
- Click Send Activation Email to initiate the Edge activation Email with instructions. The Email consists of the instructions along with the activation URL. The URL displays the Activation key and the IP address of the SD-WAN Orchestrator.
- Complete the following tasks to activate the new Edge:
- Disconnect the old Edge from the power and network.
- Connect the new Edge to the power and network. Ensure that the Edge is connected to the Internet.
- Follow the activation instructions in the email. Click the activation link in the email to activate the Edge.
The Edge downloads the configuration and software from the SD-WAN Orchestrator and gets activated.