VMware provides System Properties to configure various features and options available in the Orchestrator portal.
In the Operator portal, navigate to the System Properties page, which lists the available pre-defined system properties. See List of System Properties, which lists some of the system properties that you can modify as an Operator.
To configure the system properties:
- Click New System Property to add a new property.
- In the New System Property window, enter a name for the new property and choose the Data Type from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Value for the property according to the data type.
- Enter a description for the property.
- Click Save.
- To modify the values of a property, click the link to the property or select the property and click .
- To remove a property, select the property and click .
You can use the Search field to find a specific system property. See the section titled, "List of System Properties" in the VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator Deployment and Monitoring Guide, which lists some of the system properties that you can modify as an Operator.