After configuring a Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge in SASE Orchestrator, you have to associate the Non SD-WAN Destination to the desired Profile in order to establish the tunnels between SD-WAN Gateways and the Non SD-WAN Destination.
- In the SD-WAN service of the Enterprise portal, go to .
- Click the link to the Profile or click the link under the Device column of the selected Profile.
The Device Settings page for the selected profile appears.
- Go to the VPN Services area and activate the Cloud VPN by turning on the toggle button.
- To establish a VPN connection directly from a SD-WAN Edge to a Non SD-WAN Destination (VPN gateway of Cloud provider such as Azure, AWS), under Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge, select the Enable Non SD-WAN via Edge check box.
- From the list of configured Services, select a Non SD-WAN Destination to establish VPN connection. Click Add to add additional Non SD-WAN Destinations.
Note: Only one Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge service is allowed to be activated in at most one segment. Two segments cannot have the same Non SD-WAN Destinations via Edge service activated.
- To deactivate a particular service, deselect the respective Enable Service check box.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Before associating a Non SD-WAN Destination to a Profile, ensure that the Gateway for the Enterprise Data Center is already configured by the Enterprise Data Center Administrator and the Data Center VPN Tunnel is activated.