Describes how to add a branch-to-branch route in a Public Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network pointing to an Edge as illustrated in Single-Arm Topology.
- Ensure you have a Google account and access/login information to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Console.
- Ensure you have created VPC networks.
- Log on to the GCP Console.
- Click VPC Networks.
The VPC Networks page appears.
- Click on the VPC network (Public VPC network) for which you want to add a branch-to-branch route.
The VPC network details page appears.
- Go to the Routes tab and click Add route. The Create a route page appears.
- In the Name textbox, enter a unique name for the route entry.
- In the Destination IP range textbox, specify the IP address of a branch in the enterprise network, for example 172.16.0.0/20.
- In the Priority textbox, specify a priority for the route. A priority is only used to determine routing order if routes have equivalent destinations.
- From the Next hop drop-down menu, select Specify IP address.
- In the Next hop IP address textbox, enter the IP address of the edge interface in the selected VPC network.
- Click Create.
A route entry is added in the route table of the selected VPC network.