After you establish a VPN connection between a branch and a Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge, create a Business Policy to route the traffic from the Non SD-WAN Destination tunnel.
Ensure that you have established the VPN connection between branch and Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge. See Configure Profile with Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge.
- In the Enterprise portal, click
- Select a profile from the list and click the Business Policy tab.
- Click New Rule or .
- Enter a name for the business rule.
- In the Match area, click Define and choose Internet as the Destination.
- Select the Application as Any to steer all the Internet traffic or select Web to steer only the HTTP/HTTPS traffic.
- In the Action area, select High as Priority and click Internet Backhaul as the Network Service.
- Choose Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge and select the Non SD-WAN Destination service created with the Forcepoint tunnel parameters.
- Choose the other actions as required and click OK.
The Business Policy redirects the Internet destined HTTP/HTTPS traffic to Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway using the IPSEC tunnel.
What to do next
Configure the Tunnel parameters for a selected Edge. See Configure Edge with Tunnel Parameters.