If you observe frequent RPO violations, want to learn more about the network usage of vSphere Replication, or verify the status of your outgoing and incoming replications, you can view replication statistics for source and target vCenter Server sites.
- Transferred Bytes - total bytes transferred for all outgoing replications, excluding the data from the initial full synchronization.
- Replications Count - number of outgoing replications.
- RPO Violation Count - number of RPO violations.
- Target Sites Count - number of vSphere Replication site connections.
- VR Sites Count - number of registered replication servers.
Verify that vSphere Replication is running.
- Log in to the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Click the Site Pair tab and click vSphere Replication reports.
What to do next
- You can use the drop-down menu above the reports to change the time range of the reports.
- You can zoom in the data.