You create a recovery plan to establish how Site Recovery Manager recovers virtual machines.
- In the vSphere Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select the Recovery Plans tab, and click New Recovery Plan to create a recovery plan.
- Enter a name, description and direction for the plan, select a folder, then click Next.
- Select one or more protection groups for the plan to recover, and click Next.
- On the Test Network page, click Change, select a network to use during test recovery, and click Next.
If there are no site-level mappings, the default option Use site-level mapping creates an isolated test network automatically.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to create the recovery plan.